- Buy and selling farms, lifestyle blocks
- Fonterra and other share issues
- Buy and selling livestock
- Farm structures (Trusts, Companies, Partnerships)
- Security documents (Banks, Guarantees, PPSR)
- Resource Management issues, Permits, Consents
- Resource Management prosecutions and defences
- Employment issues including mediation and tribunal work
- Occupational safety and health issues including defences
- Wills & Estates planning
- Sharemilking Contracts
- Contract Milking Agreements
- Individual Employment Agreements
- Electricity, Rights ofWay and other Utility Easements
- Property Law Act 2007 & Land Transfer Act 1952 issues
- All your rural and farming needs
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
CLANCY FISHER OXNER & BRYANT
The Lawyers & Conveyancers Act 2006 stipulates that all clients must receive a copy of our Terms
of Engagement. This includes:
- Our charges.
- Your rights as the client.
- Our obligations to you.
- We have professional liability insurance.
A copy of the Terms can be read here.